[Gdal-dev] compiling with mrsid support

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Mon Mar 26 16:35:24 EDT 2007

Folks,

This is an excellent candidate for inclusion in the new wiki area on building
GDAL and problems with builds.  I have added it in the subtopic about MrSID:

   http://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/wiki/MrSID

I hope we will build up a body of build hints, and faq answers under:

   http://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/wiki/BuildHints