[gdal-dev] adding the pds format ISIS

cartrite stpoppy at ptd.net
Fri Jan 18 18:18:54 EST 2008

Hi Frank,
I didn't see it on the list of formats after configure ran and someone
else had trouble with reading an ISIS3 cub. And none of the object files
in the pds folder were produced after running make.

I became aware of the problem at the ISIS support forum. According to a
user, GDAL 1.5.0 was built and got an error when trying gdal_translate
on the cub.
http://isis.astrogeology.usgs.gov/IsisSupport/viewtopic.php?p=5477#5477

Steve