[gdal-dev] JPEG2000 question/issue

Christiaan Janssen cjanssen at iavo-rs.com
Mon Oct 27 10:16:48 EDT 2008

I'm wondering if someone can help me with this. I'm trying to build GDAL with both support for MrSID and ECW while using the former for JPEG2000 support. It appears that as soon as libecw is linked in, it is being used as the JPEG2000 reader (even when I have MRSID_FLAGS = -DMRSID_J2K uncommented in the make options). I'm assuming this probably has something to do with the order that the drivers are tried at runtime. Is there a correct way to force the support to default to the MrSID library? Thanks for the help.

Christiaan