[gdal-dev] Re: compiling GDAL with GEOS on Windows

Yilmaz Arslanoglu yilmaz.arslanoglu at gmail.com
Sat Oct 3 11:42:13 EDT 2009

Yes Chris, the first one ( "triangle" ) has licensing problems,
and "natgrid" only comes with the NCL. I downloaded NCL source,
but it says that it can only be compiled for Unix environment.

Actually, Dave F. Watson's original code (which natgrid is actually based upon)
seems to do what I need, but all links to the source are inaccessible.
Do you have any
idea how to access this original code? I hope its license is also appropriate.

>As it happens, I need to do something very similar soon, so I'd love to
>hear what you come up with.

Sure, I'd be pleased to share results that I obtain and the solutions
that I hopefully
come up with.

Best regards,
Yilmaz