[gdal-dev] Setting ENVI .hdr band names

Benjamin Welton benjamin.r.welton at wmich.edu
Fri Apr 2 16:50:21 EDT 2010

Hey Frank,

    Im currently not running 1.7+ (still on the 1.6 line). It doesnt
appear to be working in 1.5/1.6 for me. I looked at the source code real
quick for envidataset.cpp and it looks like
someone might have already addressed this issue between 1.6->1.7.

Ill put 1.7 on a VM and run my code to see if it works in the next day
or so.

Thanks for the response,
Ben