[gdal-dev] An issue about using GDALWARP to do the NTv2transformation

heng.feng heng.feng at aircominternational.com
Sat Dec 18 09:21:18 EST 2010

http://osgeo-org.1803224.n2.nabble.com/file/n5848200/gdalwarp_problem1.doc
gdalwarp_problem1.doc
Hi Uwe,

I have tried your suggestion on the same raster file with a modified
"+x_0=500000" parameter in the command line (as seen in the attached doc). I
could see the major difference:there is still one error message left. When I
tried on another raster file with the same modified parameter, I have got
much less error messages than before. However, is it still possible that my
raster data are outside the area of the grid shift file? All the raster data
I was trying to transform are GK (DHDN) zone 4, which false easting value is
4500000. This was why I used "+x_0=4500000" instead of "+x_0=500000" in the
command line. As I am getting to know all these georeference settings at the
moment, can you tell me why you suggested the modified parameter and what
you meant about "raster data lacks the Gauss-Krueger meridian prefix"?

Thanks for your help again.

Best Regards,
Heng