[gdal-dev] Projection issue with a netcdf file

Kyle Shannon ksshannon at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 12:41:56 EST 2010

ncdump -h reports the same correct standard parallels (25) whereas
Coordinate System reports 0 for both standard parallels.  It appears the
projection is a Lambert Conformal Conic with 2 standard parallels, but they
are the same effectively making it a lcc with 1 standard parallel.

# ===================
Kyle Shannon
Physical Science Technician
RMRS Fire Sciences Lab