[gdal-dev] Unable to load CIB datasets with GDAL

Ryan McKinley ryantxu at gmail.com
Fri Nov 19 15:46:50 EST 2010

Perhaps related...  I have an .I24 file that fails to read in GDAL,
but works OK in ArcCatalog 9.3 (in 10 it fails, since they now use
GDAL!)

Running a recent /trunk build, I get:
$ ./gdalinfo.exe "F:\...\rpf\file.i24"
ERROR 1: Image header too small (called from line 606)
ERROR 1: Image header too small (called from line 606)
gdalinfo failed - unable to open 'F:\...\rpf\file.i24'.

$ ./gdalinfo.exe --debug ON "F:\...\rpf\file.i24"
ERROR 1: Image header too small (called from line 606)
ERROR 1: Image header too small (called from line 606)
gdalinfo failed - unable to open 'F:\...\rpf\file.i24'.
GDAL: GDALDeregister_GTiff() called.

not sure if this is helpful or not

ryan