[gdal-dev] save raster as point-vector file

Mateusz Kędzior matandked at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 13:35:03 EDT 2011

Chaitanya,

if I understand properly, I need to add one line to each of processed files.
How I can do it quickly? Is there any option in gdal2xyz.py script?

If no - what would You recommend?
I think about sed utility, but it's general difficult in use.

When I am thinking about Python I see only one possibility - load each file
to variable and then assign to another first line plus variable and at last
- save it.

Best Regards,
Mateusz