[gdal-dev] Specify Grid Rotation for gdal.Warp() with Geolocation Arrays

Brendan Heberlein bheberlein at wisc.edu
Fri Nov 4 06:22:30 PDT 2022

Hello,

I would like to be able to warp an image dataset using a geolocation array, while specifying the grid to which the output dataset is sampled. Specifically, I want to be able to warp the dataset to a grid which is not oriented North-up.

Can GDAL support this currently? Or, what is the likelihood this could be supported in the future?

I primarily rely on the Python bindings, so a solution within that framework would be ideal for me.

Thanks!
     — Brendan