[gdal-dev] GDAL 3.6.0 rc2 available (was Re: GDAL 3.6.0 release candidate available)

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Sun Nov 6 12:38:03 PST 2022

Hi,

I've prepared a 2nd release candidate with a few fixes. The diffs are:
- BUILDING.md: update status of build systems
- NITF: fix heap-buffer-overflow on corrupted images (introduced in
3.6.0). Fixes https://bugs.chromium.org/p/oss-fuzz/issues/detail?id=53006
- GRIB2: fix crash and invalid metadata when processing index .idx file
with sub-messages (fixes #6613)
- OGRMergeGeometryTypesEx(): do not consider different type of
MultiGeometries (ie MultiPoint, MultiLineString, MultiPolygon) as being
mergeable as GeometryCollections. Affect GML driver (fixes #6616)
- swig/include/gdal.i: fix GDT_TypeCount value (affects C# and Java
bindings)
- HDF5 multidim: fix crash on 'gdalmdiminfo
HDF5:autotest/gdrivers/data/netcdf/alldatatypes.nc'
- CMake: fix Win32 csharp build (#6620)
- Fix VS2017 broken builds (#6624)
- GPKG: add compatibility with GPKG 1.0 gpkg_data_column_constraints table
- Add missing #include <algorithm> for std::min/std::max uses, and
#include <limits> for std::numeric_limits<>
- 2 minor cppcheck fixes

The new archives are at:

   https://download.osgeo.org/gdal/3.6.0/gdal-3.6.0rc2.tar.xz
   https://download.osgeo.org/gdal/3.6.0/gdal-3.6.0rc2.tar.gz