[gdal-dev] PostGIS and ogrinfo: not able to view all the tables of a PostGIS schema

andy aborruso at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 04:00:10 PST 2022

Hi,
if I run

ogrinfo -ro -so PG:"dbname='arpa_db' host='192.168.xxx.xxx' port='5432'
user='postgres' password='xxxx' schemas=public"

I see 3 tables in the list. The real list contains 32 tables.

If I explore the same schema, with the same credentials, using pgAdmin 4 I
see all 32 tables.

If I run ogrinfo pointing to a table that ogr does not see, I read the info
of that table.

What am I doing wrong using OGR? Why does it not list all 32 tables?

Thank you

--

Andrea Borruso
website: https://medium.com/tantotanto
38° 7' 48" N, 13° 21' 9" E, EPSG:4326

"cercare e saper riconoscere chi e cosa,
 in mezzo all’inferno, non è inferno,
e farlo durare, e dargli spazio"

Italo Calvino