[gdal-dev] PNeo pan-sharpening post 3.7.0

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Fri Jul 14 13:50:00 PDT 2023

Ferdinand,

you can for example use "gdal_edit.py -ro -a_ullr X1 Y1 X2 Y2 your.tif"
to create a geotransform in a sidecar .aux.xml file.  If the pan and ms
images have the same extent, you could possibly just use -a_ullr 0 0 1
-1 (untested though). This hypothesis is not totally true as there's
some subpixel shift for those products between the pan and ms bands if I
remember well, so you might need to tune that a bit to get optimal
results, but generally assuming same extent should give you already a
decent result.

Even