[gdal-dev] GDAL Java binding problem

Raivo Rebane raivo at r-systems.ee
Mon Nov 27 01:40:30 PST 2023

Hi,

I want to use GDAL for GML parsing with Java.

I made an Eclipse project and got dependency - gdal-3.8.0.

My code compiles fine, but in debuging at line - gdal.AllRegister();

I got error :

Native library load failed.

java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no gdalalljni in java.library.path:
[/home/Raivo/GML/lib]

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: 'void
org.gdal.gdal.gdalJNI.AllRegister()'

at org.gdal.gdal.gdalJNI.AllRegister(Native Method)

at org.gdal.gdal.gdal.AllRegister(gdal.java:712)

at My.Parser.Parser.main(Parser.java:16)

an in realility gdalalljni doesnt exist in my computer.

So I cloned GDAL sources from git, version 3.9.0, but I didn't find docs
how to buil Java binding jar file

Can anybody hel my ?

Regards,

Raivo