[gdal-dev] GDAL 3.8.1 RC2 is available (was Re: GDAL 3.8.1 RC1 is available, and motion to approve it)

Rahkonen Jukka jukka.rahkonen at maanmittauslaitos.fi
Mon Nov 27 08:30:27 PST 2023

+1

-Jukka Rahkonen-

-----Alkuperäinen viesti-----
Lähettäjä: gdal-dev <gdal-dev-bounces at lists.osgeo.org> Puolesta Even Rouault via gdal-dev
Lähetetty: perjantai 24. marraskuuta 2023 13.06
Vastaanottaja: Sebastiaan Couwenberg <sebastic at xs4all.nl>; gdal-dev at lists.osgeo.org
Aihe: [gdal-dev] GDAL 3.8.1 RC2 is available (was Re: GDAL 3.8.1 RC1 is available, and motion to approve it)

Hi,

OK, I've reverted that change. I'll guess someone will have to figure out how to have both .py scripts and .exe/.sh launchers at the same time...

Pick up an archive among the following ones (by ascending size):

Withdrawing previous motion and:

Motion: adopt 3.8.1 RC2 as final 3.8.1 release

Starting with my +1,

Even

--
http://www.spatialys.com/