[gdal-dev] adding metadata -mo in a domain?

Michael Sumner mdsumner at gmail.com
Tue Sep 19 17:32:10 PDT 2023

Thanks Even,  could add a  AttachDomainMetadata here that expected "-dmo
DOMAIN:META-TAG=VALUE"

https://github.com/OSGeo/gdal/blob/a4b57c22606be2258196a933d310f301e3ece93f/apps/gdal_translate_lib.cpp#L2625

I'll try that, or is it too much over-reach?

Ultimately it's for vrt:// con so could do

vrt://{dsn}?dmo=DOMAIN:META-TAG=VALUE

Cheers, Mike

e-mail: mdsumner at gmail.com