[gdal-dev] Call for 4.0 ideas

Joaquim Manuel Freire Luís jluis at ualg.pt
Thu Sep 21 07:31:01 PDT 2023

Even, I understand that. Specially because not all nc files are created with GDAL 😊
But I have more troubles to understand why breaking code that use spatial_ref  for decades without any real need. Sorry, and I know it's not decided yet, but it looks so much the Linux culture of *easy breaking*.

Joaquim