[gdal-dev] layer creation option shapefile when converting arcs in dxf

Jan Heckman jan.heckman at gmail.com
Sat Feb 24 03:15:46 PST 2024

Hi All,
I am looking for a way to influence the (density of the) linestrings which
are produced by converting a circle segment in dxf (to a linestring in
shapefile format); the aim, ideally, is to limit the angle(s) between the
chords produced.
If not available, a setting of the number of vertices for a circle would
also help.
I searched docs, and if I overlooked, apologies in advance.
I am hoping for a setting for ogr2ogr, but also interested in a solution
using the (C++) api/library.
thanks, Jan