[gdal-dev] Some problems after updating

Abel Pau a.pau at creaf.uab.cat
Tue Feb 27 01:06:12 PST 2024

Hi Javier,
I did two changes at the same time (bad  bad, never do that!): one updating the code from repo (as usual) and the other one updating vcpkg (cause there like 1000 changes in their Git and I though that was a good idea).
I suspect the code is good but I’ll make sure doing that bisection method.
Even though this error is rare:

3>LINK : fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file 'ogr_VDV.dir\Debug\ogr_VDV.lib'
3>Done building project "ogr_VDV.vcxproj" -- FAILED.

I wonder why it is not writing (ogr_VDV it’s the only one that have the error).
Thanks!