[gdal-dev] Some problems after updating

Abel Pau a.pau at creaf.uab.cat
Tue Feb 27 11:52:44 PST 2024

HI,
I’m pretty sure (perhaps I’m wrong) that before building the project I’ve deleted the folder buid.
But later I’ll do it again taking care of that and adjusting the PATH from D:\GitHub-repository\GDAL\build\Debug to D:\GitHub-repository\GDAL\build\apps\Debug

A good clue also this wrong PATH! Thanks again!