[gdal-dev] Where to fins my own files

Abel Pau a.pau at creaf.uab.cat
Sun Jan 7 12:59:50 PST 2024

Thanks for your answers.

When I call aMMIDDBFFile=CPLFindFile("gdal", "MM_m_idofic.dbf");
NULL pointer is obtained and I think I know why. When debuging there are 2 FinderLocations:
The first one is “D:\GitHub-repository\GDAL\data;” (note thar there is a “;” at the end).
When tries to compose with MM_m_idofic.dbf (the file copied in “data” folder) I obtain: “D:\GitHub-repository\GDAL\data;\MM_m_idofic.dbf”

So, debugging more ERROR_PATH_NOT_FOUND is returned. And I think that “;” is the problem, isn’t it?

Has any sense all I am saying? Or I have something wrong anywhere? Thanks!!

Sean,
> For datum files, have you checked whether they already exist in the PROJ project?
This MM_m_idofic.dbf file is a table of synonyms between the internal SRH identifiers of MiraMon and the EPSG you all know.
So, it’s only a help to find the EPSG of a MiraMon layer when translatinc a MiraMon layer to another.

Thanks you all and I keep waiting for any help about the misterious “;”.