[Ica-osgeo-labs] ica-osgeo lab map update

Helena Mitasova hmitaso at ncsu.edu
Fri Sep 20 17:52:49 PDT 2013

Luca,

just FYI, both our map (created by Vasek and Anna) and your maps are linked right above the Table on the wiki page
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Edu_current_initiatives#2.29_Continue_to_expand_the_ICA-OSGeo_Network

Vasek added a time slider on the top to see how the network evolves over time.
http://gis.ncsu.edu/osgeorel/index.php#labsmap

Now we just need the 9 labs that do not have the coordinates to add theirs and quite a few still need to add the links and we will be in a pretty good shape. I hope they are on this list and listening,

Thanks for the update, Helena

Helena Mitasova
Associate Professor
Department of Marine, Earth, and Atmospheric Sciences
2800 Faucette Drive, Rm. 1125 Jordan Hall
North Carolina State University
Raleigh, NC 27695-8208
hmitaso at ncsu.edu