[Geo4All] Open Educational Resources on OSGeo / Open Science 101

Peter Löwe peter.loewe at gmx.de
Mon Nov 14 04:35:10 PST 2022

Hi Adam, all,

the content of the broken URL links can be retrieved through the wayback machine:
https://web.archive.org/web/20200616163123/http://spatialquerylab.com/foss4g-academy-curriculum/gst-101-introduction-to-geospatial-technology/

The OSGeo Open Geoscience Committee might also be able to put ressources in such materials for tertiary education.

Best,
Peter

<peter.loewe at gmx.de>