[Geomoose-users] Printing PostGIS layer - error

Dan Little danlittle at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 13 09:28:43 EST 2008

Matej,

Are you running the 1.6.X version of print.php or an earlier version?

I do not see line 255 as a saveImage, on mine the only saveImage call is on line 278.

Also can you post up the offending mapfile with the username/password redacted? That way we can get a little better idea what might be happening.