[Geomoose-users] Label, Seach and label angle

Dan Little danlittle at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 8 15:15:14 EST 2009

1) I think is a general mapserver conundrum.
2) You should be able to change the "FILTER" to FILTER /%...%/i ... The "i" makes the search case insensitive.
3) The old way to do it was to set "ANGLEITEM [fieldname]" now I believe you can simply use ANGLE [fieldName] I don't remember if it is in rads or degs.