[Geomoose-users] Why GeoMoose? (and article request)

Richard Marsden richard at winwaed.com
Mon Jul 13 21:21:39 EDT 2009

Brent,

Thanks for the answers - they explain a lot.
I have used OpenLayers before but it was really only to display a field
map and relative positions. Popup balloons were sufficient for our data
query needs!

Your answers have got me thinking about a customer I do occasional work for.
They are tentatively looking at online mapping for their end users
(twice removed!). There would be a number of issues and I can't see it
happening anytime soon, but GeoMoose could be an option - especially if
it could be made to work with OpenStreetMaps? (data cost is a big issue).

Richard