[Geomoose-users] Identify Attributes on a WMS

Miller, Elizabeth (DOT) Elizabeth.Miller at state.mn.us
Thu Apr 22 12:52:14 EDT 2010

Thanks Brian,

Yep, the WMS source should have attributes available for request. Here's my current METADATA code. As you can see, I think I've thrown everything but the kitchen sink in there. If you have any ideas or see any glaring errors let me know.

LAYER...
   METADATA
      "wms_identify" "identify_data.html"
      "wms_record" "identify_data.html"
      "wms_title" "layertitle"
      "wms_srs" "EPSG:26915"
      "wms_name" "layername"
      "wms_server_version" "1.1.1"
      "wms_format" "image/gif"
      "wms_styles" ""
      "wms_exceptions" "application/vnd.ogc.se_inimage"
      "wms_request" "GetMap"
      "wms_request" "GetFeatureInfo"
      "wms_include_items" "all"
      "wms_feature_info_mime_type" "text/html"
    END
    DUMP TRUE
    TEMPLATE '/ms4w/.../identify_data.html'
    TOLERANCE 3