[Geomoose-users] Identify Feture not working on layers

Clinton Olsen clinton at co.emery.ut.us
Thu Aug 11 10:58:22 EDT 2011

Dan Little,
Here are the contents of the identify tool using firebug and firefox.  I
hope this is what you wanted to look at.

Detailed information for the area you clicked on the map...

<b>X: </b>1751465

<!-- MapServer Template -->

demonstation data only.  You should not use the data for any other
purposes.</td>

]]></html></results>
Brian Fischer,
The projection in my mapbook.xml is EPSG:2281.  The ESRI projection I am
using for the shape files is ESRI:102743.
Not sure what the EPSG equivalent is for that ESRI projection.  Maybe that
is why when I use the print feature it only prints a blank page.