[Geomoose-users] POLL: Geomoose 2.2 or 2.4 on the Live DVD, which is more stable?

Brent Fraser bfraser at geoanalytic.com
Thu Jun 16 15:06:27 EDT 2011

Bob,

   I'm a little off-topic, but I think we need to formalize our testing
when we do a release (unfortunately I didn't have time to spend on v2.4
rc1).

   I just installed GeoMOOSE v2.4 Web Mercator Demo and MS4W on Windows
XP with IE 8, and it failed to load the page.  I had to install the
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 SP1 Redistributable Package to get PHP to
work, but I think that's MS4W's problem.

   For GeoMOOSE, I had to remove the trailing comma on line 2216 of
compiled.js to get:
                     resolutions: CONFIGURATION.scales

And I had to uncomment the mapping library script includes in
geomoose.html.