[Geomoose-users] Some layers print, some don't

Bistrais, Bob Bob.Bistrais at maine.gov
Fri Aug 9 10:01:33 PDT 2013

I think that would be a good idea.

From: James Klassen [mailto:klassen.js at gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, August 09, 2013 12:51 PM
To: Bistrais, Bob
Cc: geomoose-users at lists.osgeo.org
Subject: Re: [Geomoose-users] Some layers print, some don't

Is this something that should be clarified in the docs?

With a shout-out to Mark for his help, I have this issue resolved.  Turned out it was the server name in the ini file.  Localhost worked on the development machines, but I needed the server name for the test server (and I imagine the production server when the time comes).