[Geomoose-users] GDB layer problems - Pink Screen

Dan Little theduckylittle at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 11:40:54 PDT 2015

Can you use firebug or chrome's developer tools to see what error is
actually happening? Pink tiles usually indicates a return of a text error
message.

I don't have any specific help on the GDB usage.  If there's an ODBC
problem it very well could be that the web server user does not have the
permissions to do what your local user can do.