[Geomoose-users] experimenting with Geomoose 3

Dan Little theduckylittle at gmail.com
Thu Oct 26 08:57:15 PDT 2017

1. WRT to Google layers: No, we will not be able to offer Google Maps API
Imagery as a background. There are both legal and technical reasons for
this.  We've been recommending MapBox imagery to folks as a competitive
alternative.

2. Settings 'status="on"' on a background layer should turn it on.  I
believe there's a bug with the  catalog where the catalog based status
definitions may not be working right now. Go to the <layer> entry in the
<map-source> and set status='on'.

3. We have not implemented the radio button style groups.  They were
actually pretty bug prone in the 2.X series and implementing them again
hasn't been a high priority.