[GeoNode-users] Automatic shapefile upload and authorization settings

Kevin Côté Kevin.Cote2 at USherbrooke.ca
Tue Jul 19 12:37:11 PDT 2016

Hi,

I would like to know if this is possible to automatically upload
shapefiles to GeoNode using Python (or other method). We got scripts who
produces shapefiles and we want to upload them automatically to the
GeoNode plateform. Is it possible to achieve such thing ? If so, how ?

Secondly, for each layer uploaded, is it possible to set the view/edit
authorization for a user or group of user via the same upload command,
or is it only possible to do via the interface ? We upload a large amout
of shapefiles per specific projects that needs to be access only by
people related to the project.

Thanks !