[GeoNode-users] Create issue with the shapefiel

Naresh N naresh919 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 28 22:55:33 PDT 2017

Dear Paolo/Simone
,
Thanks for reply. I have been trying from last couple of days to resolve I
am not able to do. Kindly help me. Few more details about my settings.

I have disable the caching in my geoserver, even though I am facing same
issue.
As I am doing any one of the following  all the features are loading
properly

*(i) Increase and decrease the zoom level (ii) Clicking on Layer Properties
Symbol and Clicked on DISPLAY tab  (iii) Close the layer panel and again
open the layer panel*

*How  and where to write the  code in GeoNode, so that with out manual
intervention an one of the above task should execute.*

Thanks&Regards,
Naresh. N