[GeoNode-users] Create issue with the shapefiel

Naresh N naresh919 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 29 21:09:52 PDT 2017

Dear Simone,

  Thanks a lot for the response. Sorry for the troubling.
  Even unticking "User Tiled Version"   behaving differently with/without
login.
  Is any help/flow is there how the code executes with and with out login?
If so please kindly share.
  I feel that it is basically not getting full extent of the map viewer to
OpenLayers.Layer. WMS.  I have tried to find  where the WMS layer added
with the given parameters in  GeoExplorer-debug.js, but not able to find.
Please share in which portion of the code Layers are getting added in case
of Layer view, Map view.

Thanks&Regards,
Naresh