[GeoNode-users] Layer Editing Error

Naresh N naresh919 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 9 01:51:56 PDT 2017

Dear Bartoli,Simone,
 Thanks for the helping. Downloaded Geosever2.7.4 war from Geoserver
official site and replaced  with Geoserver2.11.1, the layer editing
functionality is worked. Now i understand that basically issue is with
Geoserver version . Now I am checking all other functionalities, hoping  I
will not get any unexpected error/behaviour.

Thanks again........

Thanks,
Naresh