[GeoNode-users] about geonode harvesting (mutil geoserver)

원영진 icetiger at nate.com
Wed Mar 22 19:08:16 PDT 2017

I am studying GEONODE for my testing and It helps so much more than we imagined.
I think this is really useful solution so I am interested in learning more about your service.
By the way, I read 'python manage.py updatelayers' of [Management Commands for GeoNode] which is linked with this:
http://docs.geonode.org/en/master/tutorials/admin/admin_mgmt_commands/index.html#admin-mgmt-commands
and I was wondering if there is any method to add another geoserver for search layers.
Thank you.

( confirm 27a58647a5cf74f94975f00887102b6985d12030 )