[GeoNode-users] Permission file || How to fix a specific scale in map composer

Paolo Pasquali paolo.pasquali at ithaca.polito.it
Tue Nov 7 07:06:21 PST 2017

Ciao Paolo.

Actually I'm getting an error:

$ python manage.py sync_geofence

('Unexpected error:', <type 'exceptions.AttributeError'>)

Traceback (most recent call last):

  File "manage.py", line 11, in <module>

    execute_from_command_line(sys.argv)

  File
"/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/django/core/management/__init__.py", line
354, in execute_from_command_line

    utility.execute()

  File
"/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/django/core/management/__init__.py", line
346, in execute

    self.fetch_command(subcommand).run_from_argv(self.argv)

  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/django/core/management/base.py",
line 394, in run_from_argv

    self.execute(*args, **cmd_options)

  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/django/core/management/base.py",
line 445, in execute

    output = self.handle(*args, **options)

  File
"/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/geonode/base/management/commands/sync_geofence.py",
line 58, in handle

    print 'perm_spec is %s' % perm_spec

UnboundLocalError: local variable 'perm_spec' referenced before assignment

Thanks!

P.