[GeoNode-users] Geonode 2.6 - QGIS Server documentation

Tim Sutton tim at kartoza.com
Sun Sep 10 12:10:12 PDT 2017

Hi Francois

> Hi all,

> Do you know where I can find documentation about the installation and use of QGIS Server as an alternative to GeoServer in GeoNode 2.6 ?

My apologies for the delay in replying to you. Currently our preferred
approach to deployment is using docker and rancher since it automates
what would other be a tedious installation process - especially since
our QGIS backend work is not yet all merged into the GeoNode code
base. We have a detailed screencast and video walk through here:

https://github.com/kartoza/docker-geosafe/blob/develop/deployment/production/docs/Rancher.md

that shows how to get it set up on your own server. Just please note
that there is currently a bug making the layers not render - so maybe
wait a few days before following the instructions there so that we can
fix the bug.

Regards

Tim

> Thanks and regards,
> Francois
> [http://www.eau-loire-bretagne.fr/images/image/internet/Images/signature/AELB-CAS3-Q.gif]

> Agence de l'eau Loire-Bretagne
> 9 avenue Buffon - CS 36339 - 45063 ORLEANS CEDEX 2
> Tél. : 02 38 51 73 73
> Etablissement public du ministère chargé du développement durable
> www.eau-loire-bretagne.fr<http://www.eau-loire-bretagne.fr/>

​

Tim Sutton
 * Desktop GIS programming services