[GeoNode-users] publishing layer from an ImageMosaic store fails with BandSelect error

simone balbo simone.blb at gmail.com
Tue Sep 26 03:42:11 PDT 2017

Hi everybody,

I'm experiencing this behavior in the following conditions:

   - GeoNode 2.6.3, installed with the apt package manager (GeoServer
   2.9-SNAPSHOT)
   - an ImageMosaic store is created successfully with default parameters
   in GeoServer
   - the image mosaic is composed by 3-bands 8-bit images
   - when trying to publish the layer from this store (by clicking the
   "Publish" button from GeoServer) I get the error "BandSelect operation
   requires the band indices to have at least 1 array element" (complete error
   stack is attached)

The strange thing is that I can successfully publish the same mosaic layer
with an earlier GeoServer version (2.8.2).
Am I missing something? Some library?
Does anybody have the same issue?

Cheers,