[Geoprisma-dev] maxextent on OSM

Yves Moisan yves.moisan at boreal-is.com
Tue Aug 31 12:09:52 EDT 2010

  Le 2010-08-31 11:02, Alexandre Dube a écrit :
> Hi,
>
>   Could you please create a patch containing your changes showing the
> issue and attach it to this thread ?
Just replace :

<!--maxextent>-20037508.34,-20037508.34,20037508.34,20037508.34</maxextent-->
<maxextent>11548635,-5889094,18604187,-597430</maxextent>

in config-google.xml and you'll see Google will center in on Australia.
If you then click on the OSM layer, it will also show zoomed in on
Australia.  The problem occurs when you do the following :

put the layer <layername>LYROSM</layername> as the first to draw (so
that the OSM layer is the default baselayer showing on load)

Switching the layer position in the layertree has no effect.  It's
really when the OSM layer is drawn first that the problem occurs.  I
wonder if the problem is with the OSM layer constructor we use in GP.

Funnily enough, if you try drawing a Yahoo or Google layer first, the
initial zoom will show Australia centered.  If you put a Bing layer as
the 1st layer to draw, the image will be zoomed in but Australia will
show on the right-hand side.  Putting the OSM layer first shows no zoom
at all.  Weird ...

Cheers,

Yves