[Geoprisma-dev] Maxfeatures

Yves Moisan yves.moisan at boreal-is.com
Tue Jul 20 13:56:02 EDT 2010

Le 2010-07-06 09:21, Julien-Samuel Lacroix a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> the maxfeatures feature of featureserver is used at several places.
> It's even a map widget option.
Somewhat of an old thread caught up in my "Draft" box :

In the case where we have a layer it works to put it as an option in the
map object.  The problem is I want to limit the number of records for
things like the Shortcut or InitialView which are not related to the map
or layer objects.

Cheers,

Yves