[geotk] datum shift missing

Martin Desruisseaux martin.desruisseaux at geomatys.fr
Fri Sep 5 05:56:44 PDT 2014

Hello Dieter

Very good catch, I own you my congratulation! (as it was deep in the
code). This bug has been introduced when we migrated from javax.vecmath
matrices to the Apache SIS matrices. Vecmath performed the
multiplication in-place (overwriting the source matrix) while SIS
returns the result in a new matrix. In the migration to SIS, we forgot
to assign the result in this particular place.

I just fixed the bug and pushed the fix to GitHub. Would you have a
chance to test again?

On the code accuracy, the testing effort has shifted to Apache SIS. Some
Geotk tests have been ignored because I was planning to review them in
depth when those parts will migrate to SIS (SIS has a more reproductive
testing environment with better diagnostics in case of failure).

My apologize for the inconvenience...

    Martin