[GRASS-dev] Projection-problem

Stephan Holl holl at gdf-hannover.de
Fri May 12 08:07:13 EDT 2006

Hello Paul,

On Thu, 11 May 2006 15:55:12 +0100 (BST) Paul Kelly
<paul-grass at stjohnspoint.co.uk> wrote:

> On Thu, 11 May 2006, Stephan Holl wrote:
>
> >> I would be grateful if you could let me know if this works.
> >> However, as far as I can see, the spatial subregion code still
> >> seems to assume that only one layer is being imported---can
> >> anybody confirm this?
> >
> > Cool, Paul. This works for me now!
> >
> > Perhaps anybody can confirm this as well and commit it to CVS?
>
> OK well I can't see any problems with it so I have committed. Perhaps
> it would be an idea to exit with an error if the spatial=
> functionality is being used when more than one layer is being
> imported, but certainly it should also be working better too now I
> think as it would have also been potentially using the wrong layer
> before.

yes, good point. Is it easy to implement?

Thanks for your help again.

One short question regarding the projection-check-overriding (-o): Does
this prevent GRASS using any projection-related stuff?

Best
	Stephan

--
GDF Hannover - Solutions for spatial data analysis and remote sensing
Hannover Office      -     Mengendamm 16d      -     D-30177 Hannover
Internet: www.gdf-hannover.de      -      Email: holl at gdf-hannover.de
Phone : ++49-(0)511.39088507       -        Fax: ++49-(0)511.39088508