[GRASS-dev] grass.jupyter Mini Project Update

Caitlin Haedrich caitlin.haedrich at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 12:38:23 PDT 2022

Hi all,

This is my last update before the final report! I'm finally wrapping up
work on the grass.jupyter mini grant. We're just putting the final changes
in the two PRs that I've been working on for a while [1, 2] and getting
ready to implement the grass.jupyter naming conventions before the release
of 8.2 [3]. Here's a quick summary:

*1) What have I accomplished since my last update?*

   - I continue to have regular meetings with Vashek Petras. This week, we
   talked about testing and some minor edits for the existing pull requests
   [1,2]
   - Wrote tests for ReprojectionRenderer - a class that handles
   reprojecting vector and raster data for folium [2]
   - Had some productive discussions about naming conventions for
   grass.jupyter [3]

*2) What do I plan to do next week?*

   - Merge existing pull requests [1, 2]
   - Implement changes to grass.jupyter class names [3]
   - Write final report

*3) Am I blocked on anything?*

   - No

Feedback, thoughts and comments welcome!

Have a great week,
Caitlin

[2] https://github.com/OSGeo/grass/pull/2010
[3] https://github.com/OSGeo/grass/pull/2208