[GRASS-dev] [release planning] GRASS GIS 8.3.0

Maris Nartiss maris.gis at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 23:11:52 PST 2023

otrd., 2023. g. 21. febr., plkst. 21:11 — lietotājs Vaclav Petras
(<wenzeslaus at gmail.com>) rakstīja:

> I still agree that it is a potentially big change for those who actually followed the version numbering, but I hope if there is some criticism of that, we would know already.

Or simply they don't know yet that 8.3 will not be a development
testing version ;-) Before announcement of upcoming 8.3.0 release it
was not even communicated to the -dev ML.
In practice though I do agree – most likely nobody cares about version
numbers anyway.

Māris.