[GRASS-stats] "g.region: command not found" using readRAST6 command

Tim Holland timothyholland at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 00:03:32 EDT 2009

Dear all,

Thank you very much for the help.  In the end, my problem was more basic
than Augustin's suggestion.  Starting R from within GRASS was basically all
I needed to do.  Also, Roger, thank you for the 'pre-emptive' help with your
comment about setting 'plugin=FALSE': sure enough, when I tried without that
command, I got the following and R exited:

> x<-readRAST6("GLC2000_Landcover_SEAsia")
ERROR: Incompatible library version for module. You need to rebuild GRASS
       or untangle multiple installations.

But it worked fine with plugin=FALSE.

Best,
Tim