[GRASS-stats] Initiation Error: "dyld: Library not loaded" (rgrass7)

Benjamin Holland ben.holland at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 10:39:24 PST 2015

Hi, all. After some research, I've seen that the dyld error is quite
common. After successfully installing rgrass7 from source, I tried to
initiate GRASS in R. This is my first time trying this, so I could be doing
some things incorrectly. I'm running on OSX Yosemite.

I tried the troubleshooting suggestion on the grass wiki, but after
establishing the link to /user/local/lib I'm still getting the same error.
Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks,

Ben Holland