Xgrass & Lesstif

Felix Gershunov Felix at prometeus.nsc.ru
Mon Jul 13 02:45:00 EDT 1998

 Hi!

> Does anybody actually have Xgrass up and running with Lesstif. Xgrass
> compiles OK with Lesstif on my system. I can start Xgrass, but I can't
> get beyond the Database/Location/Mapset selection dialog. Selecting the
> database with the mouse has no effect at all.
>
> Any help would be appreciated.

 A year ago I tried to use lefftif for compiling XGRASS under FreeBSD. And
I had similar problems. Now I use Motif for compiling XGRASS, and it works
fine under FreeBSD and Linux. I think, problem in lesstif.
 Besides, for XGRASS better to use old version of Motif (not 2.x). I used
Motif 1.2.4.

                                               Felix.