m.in.e00 (Re: IDRISI ascii format import)

Michel Wurtz - LTE mw at engees.u-strasbg.fr
Tue Nov 24 02:30:21 EST 1998

Morten Hulden wrote:
> I finally found a tool to convert e00 format ARC/INFO files to
> something more usable (ECV2000 tool. Runs only on Win through :(

I have a m.in.e00 program that import e00 files into Grass.  I sent
a pre-release to Markus, but have now something more useable (i.e.
understand arc, point, polygone and grid coverage).  There is still
some work to do, but you get the lines and some cats files for
attributes.  I wanted to post this version today, but forgot the
files at home (and can only post at work :-().

I hope to sent the stuff tomorrow, probably with an improved manual.

--
Michel Wurtz    ENGEES - Laboratoire Territoires & Environnement
                1, quai Koch - BP 1039, F-67070 STRASBOURG cedex